Please join us on November 20, 2019 from 1-4 pm at Ross South, 802 for Trans Day of Remembrance, a gathering of community members and allies in remembrance of those who have died due to violence towards trans, Two-Spirit and gender non-conforming people.
Drop-ins are very welcome.
This free event will also feature speakers and community banner making. For more information, please see the poster below!
- 8th Floor and Room 802 are accessible
- Gender-neutral and gendered washrooms on 8th floor through Social Work offices
- Please do not bring nuts of any kind
- Please come fragrance free. (If you are searching for some tips on how to do so, visit http://www.brownstargirl.org/blog/fragrance-free-femme-of-colour-realness-draft-15)
- SexGen Terms of Reference
- Resources for Queer and Trans Students, Staff, and Faculty at York
- SexGen Committee Webpage
- Contact Us
Thank you to our sponsor