Working out of the Centre for Human Rights, Enable York (formerly Access York) is an independent body that functions in an advisory capacity to the Presidential Advisory Committee on Human Rights on issues of accessibility, it seeks to foster an inclusive environment for persons with disabilities and those encountering disabling circumstances at York University. In a collaborative framework, it works as an ally to and advocates for, and with, persons with disabilities within York to reduce ableism/disablism as they intersect and interact with gender, sex, race, social class, and religious and ethnic identifications, on the University’s campuses.
- Enable York Terms of Reference
- Reporting Structure
- Notes of Meetings
- Accessibility & Accommodation Resources
For our upcoming events visit the REI calendar!
- Enable York Meeting Minutes for March 20, 2019
- Enable York Meeting Minutes for February 13, 2019
- Enable York Meeting Minutes for January 16, 2019
- Enable York Meeting Minutes for November 28, 2018
- Enable York Meeting Minutes for October 31, 2018